Keen Targhee III WP Shoes Women alcatraz/blue turquoise (2019) Footwear Hiking Shoes
Full-grain leather updates this trail shoe, made for year-round use. A supportive shank offers stability, and reinforced eyelets enhance durability. It's waterproof, so sudden showers won't dampen your day.
A waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
Perspiration and moisture naturally produced the foot are able to escape, while at the same time keeping the wet out and the feet dry.
The foot is made up of 33 joints, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles and tendons, and 26 bones, the largest being the metatarsals. KEEN´s anatomically engineered footbed provides arch suppport that cradles the natural contours and make-up of the foot. Metatarsals + Anatomical Design = KEEN Metatomical Footbed. Keeps feet supported and comfortable.
- ESS stability plate for support
- Injected TPU heel cap for more stability
- 4mm flexion notches in the sole for improved traction
- Cleansport NXT for natural odour control
- Product is small We recommend you order one size larger. <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement