Arc'teryx Beta SL Hybrid Jacket Rigel Clothing Coats & Outerwear
• Motion-friendly fit with reduced fabric for minimal bulk.
• e3D (Ergonomic 3-Dimensional) construction improves mobility via anatomical mapping.
• Three-layer membrane that is bonded to the shell and liner for less abrasion and lasting durability.
• Windproof and waterproof design with fully taped seams.
• Highly breathable design allows perspiration vapor to escape.
• Tightly woven plainweave in a lightweight, thin shell.
• DWR (durable water repellent finish) offers improved water-resistance.
• 3.2 oz/yd / 150 g/m² fabric weight.
• Base of a three-layer membrane bonded to the shell and liner.
• Micro Grid woven backer provides highly durable, lightweight, and breathable performance that passes moisture vapor through to the membrane.
• Weights 10% less than previous three-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics.
• Improves breathability by up to 15% compared to previous GORE-TEX® tricot backer.
• Helmet-compatible hood with multi-point drawcord.
• Laminated brim prevents moisture accumulation.
Membrane: 100% EPTFE;
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Length: 30 in