Aclima DesignWool Marius Merino T-Shirt Women fondue fudge (2019) Clothing Training Tops
The Marius T-Shirt is part of the DesignWool series and the Marius pattern is dedicated to slalom manufacturer Marius Eriksen. The design is strongly linked to Norway and was originally designed Unn Sölland in 1953. It is suitable for everyday life as well as for hiking and sports activities.
DesignWool is a new, high-quality collection from Aclima. Quality and function are always top priorities for Aclima, but they are aware that most people like to look good too. Aclima DesignWool has started to work with the Marius concept, for which they have also secured the rights of use for their adult underwear. DesignWool is knitted with itch-free, fine merino wool weighing 230 g per square metre. Aclima uses a knitting technique called Jacquard knitting, which offers endless possibilities.
- light, insulating and ventilated
- warms when it is cold and cools when it is hot
- no odours - simply hang up for ventilation after use
- please wash with wool detergent
- made of merino wool
- Our model is 170 cm tall and wears size S. Normal size <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement